sábado, 12 de enero de 2008

What the hell am I doing??

First of all, I don´t like to write so much..

Next, maybe I won´t tell you all I want, I don´t trust internet that badly to make public my personal data and experiences, but as long as I gain confidence on you, I´ll telling you so, and star writing on my naive tounge. "My english is not so very good looking.. so..."

Sometimes I hate my life. at my current age, I should be graduated, working, with my own descendence and so on.. But the funny part (for me, not neccesarily for you) is that I enjoy by doing nothing, i.e. watching TV, reading news on internet, reading sport results on press, thinking the lot of thing on my to-do-list, thinking that my basic knoledge of english languaje will make to find a job about my unfinished carrer so fast...

Do you ever have an idea of where I am from?? Do you??.........

I´m a regular person. I just want to be happy, I have lots of fears.. I recently told a girlfriend I´m scare of success!! Maybe that´s what it is... Who knows!..

To start over, those things I wrote stole 10 minutes of one of my funniest Saturdays ever! (LOL)..

Let´s see it

No hay comentarios: